<3 The Mom
- 1 Core, peel and slice a bushel of red apples and place them in a large stock pot.
- 2 Add 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar to the pot. Cover and boil until it resembles apple sauce.
- 3 Reduce the heat and simmer another 45 minutes.
- 4 Spray your baking sheets with cooking spray and spread the contents of the pot onto the sheets.
- 5 Place the baking sheets in a 140- to 150-degree oven. It takes 10 to 12 hours to dry the apple leather for your edible underwear.
- 6 Lay out your apple leather on plastic wrap to prevent it from sticking to your countertops. Lay another piece of plastic wrap over the top to keep it clean until your ready cut it.